Do many of the following resonate with you?
- Overwhelmed by emotions, thoughts, sensations, or memories
- Feeling broken or damaged
- Often feeling unsafe or in a state of fear
- Have difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- Cannot seem to let go or move on from past experiences
- Disconnected from yourself or others
- Been told you are "too sensitive"
- Super observant of your surroundings and easily startled
- Insightful, intuitive and aware, but stuck
If so, therapy can help
If you have suffered from distressing experiences, ongoing trauma or traumatic events, working together could help you with managing the overwhelming feelings, thoughts and memories associated with these experiences, reduce anxiety, increase your sense of control and find more balance in your life. I work with individual adults who have gone through stressful or traumatic experiences. I provide psychotherapy services, including EMDR, here in Santa Rosa, California. I also often work with Highly Sensitive Persons, both with and without trauma, to support you in better understanding your unique traits, strengths and ways of dealing with challenges.
I welcome diversity and am inclusive of all cultures, ethnicities, genders, sexualities, abilities, body sizes, religions, and spiritual beliefs.
Read more on my About Me page.
If you no longer want your past to define your present, contact me today to set up a free, 20 minute consultation to discuss what you are seeking therapy for, ask questions, and see if we are a good fit (one of the most important parts of therapy!).